http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

And Yet Again...

My nth blog. That, needless to say, is of no significant value to most people, because my blogs have probably never been read before. Well, the reason I started this one is bacause I think I am ready to face the hard-faced egg-throwers of the world. They can read my blog like a book, follow it like a newspaper. Something to empathize with. Throw pickets if I say something their children shouldn't hear. That sorta shit. And there goes the picket line...

Yes, I am ready for all of you. Wonder Years are over. You are now mine.

« Home | Next »

Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 5:58 PM

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
chrysler free security officer training video Adderall effects sadness side Should surveillance cameras be installed in schools wholesale+surveillance+camera florida tax acessor humidifier price    



» Post a Comment