http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

1 Year

12 Months. 52 weeks. 365 1/4 days.
I don't want to waste my time computing how many hours that totals to.

Anyway, today marks my 1st year in my current job. So far so good. Satisfying, challenging, and fresh. Something new to learn everyday. And a mild surprise from management: a raise. Not much, but enough to be felt and feed me for a few days more.

I kinda like my job and I enjoy it. At least, unlike my friend urly, who sez he is now the corporate bitch, I haven't been branded as that just yet. I'm hoping that a promotion will come next, but I'm happy enough being where I am, and I'm happy to know that management is happy with my work. That's a lot of happiness there. Happy, happy, happy.

Honestly, I hope that this will be the last job I will have to wake up to. When I want to quite corporacy, I hope to be running my own business. That's ages from now though, so I'm focusing on being good at this job.

So here's to me, and every corporate slave trying to make a living. Rise up and overcome.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger supergio 11:58 AM

your blog looks like my blog!!! argh!!! i shouldnt complain. its a generic after all.

just makes me feel like mr anderson. just some guy in one of the cities of the world, in one of the business areas of the city, in one of the buildings of the area, in one of the floors of the building, in one of the cubicles of the floor, holding one of he pencils of the cubicle. pushing,pushing, until it breaks...

:D im baaaack    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 9:46 PM

Ahoy Corporate Slaves!

Avast ye lubbers! Scrubbing the plank, eh?

'Grats on ur raise :D

Nice blogsites... para unsa man diay
ni ang mga blog? an open-look-here-planner-diaries?

I wonder if blogsite entries would soon be considered "admissable" in legal cases ( courts ).


"Aha! Aha! I dont need to spy on my corporate whore rivals. I can blackmail them using their own blogsite entries! Nyahahaha"    



Comment by Blogger SleepyHead 10:46 PM

AHa! Now u guys DID IT!!

Now I have my ownblogsite..
thanks to you, I will no longer be able to sleep if im unable to post a blog entry!!!

The itch to blog would not be easy to resist... IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!    



Comment by Blogger bleepster 9:22 PM

defense mode: it's not that I'm completely unhappy with my job. it's just that whenever i get pissed off at work, instead of slamming my laptop on my officemate(s) face(s), i just resort to ranting all about it on my blog. but this dosen't mean that i'm pissed off round the clock. - a whore isn't horny all the time =P    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 10:10 AM

What a great site can i get tadalafil online zyrtec 12 for colds Req call center software Cell phone t610 generic zyrtec Hummer 3 tires Continuo de eczema mejoramiento norteamericano Allegra comparisons Cellulite reduction mesotherapy Hummer h1 tuning Dallas churches fax numbers Triak ambien Effexor and 5c5c5c22urine drug screen5c5c5c22 zyrtec is it good for itching    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 4:21 AM

Where did you find it? Interesting read Laptop displays and high altitude buy levitra kansas lawyer mesothelioma64 2gig usb memory cards software keys Aurora department of motor vehicles    



» Post a Comment