http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

As if you haven't noticed...

I've changed the look of my blog. FINALLY. A design simple enough I could finish in a couple of hours. I tell you, I've been away from web designing so long i was choking on my tags.

Most of what you see here is inspired from the other layouts of many blogs out there. But the real inspiration for this lies here.

I'm still moving stuff a bit to the left and right, so at times the blog may not look right in your browsers. But I am now happy to say that this is one task I finally on the verge of finishing. After this, who knows? A comeback career in web design? No. At least not in the near future. Heck, I have enough in my current job to keep me occupied. But this definitely is a start.

This actually perks me up a little. Working on the page design along with posting stuff makes it much more interesting.

How do you all like my new logo?
« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger bleepster 7:47 PM

wow! an inspiration. is there a www.inspiration.com so i can download some?

i can't believe i just made that remark. it didn't even came close to corny. hahay...

choi imong template jumangs! basin ma baligya ni nimo sa blogger...    



» Post a Comment