http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Halina sa Parokya

I just got myself a copy of Parokya ni Edgar's latest album, 'Halina sa Parokya' (don't ask how :P), and I have to tell you, this is their best album EVER. It is also contains the funniest tracks I've ever heard since listening to those Weird Al songs of the 90's. It's typical Parokya at it's best. Chito Miranda is still probably on crack to be able to write the lyrics the way he does. But he is, after all, the heart and soul of Parokya, and they've got themselves a hit right here. I'm willing on betting they get Album of the Year honors for this.

Here's the album details for all you lovers (of music) out there --


artist : parokya ni edgar
album : halina sa parokya
source : CD
year : 2005
genre : opm alternatib
quality : VBR ~193K/s 44100Hz Joint Stereo
playtime : 63:20 (min:sec)
size : 88.5 MB

track listing
-------------
1. halina sa parokya (3:12)
2. walang nangyari (3:49)
3. para sayo (4:12)
4. gitara (4:02)
5. victor could (2:23)
6. papa cologne (3:17)
7. nandito (4:22)
8. mang jose (4:07)
9. telepono (5:56)
10. kayang kaya kaya? (3:49)
11. bagsakan (3:27)
12. the ordertaker (4:05)
13. muli (4:56)
14. name fun (2:24)
15. first day funk (2:34)
16. pedro's basura mix (3:38)
17. first day funk (+) (3:00)


I really recommend this album. Though I don't know how long it can keep me laughing, I'm sure the songs are still tolerable enough to listen to again and again. This will be staying on my player for a while.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger supergio 11:53 AM

oi, make it downloadable. share naman. hahaha.

we are so anti-anti-piracy    



Comment by Blogger Don Manganar 6:10 PM

hahah... sorry boi :) on the internet I make pretend... I make pretend I don't do piracy.

You did not read this comment.

*takes out neuralizer    



Comment by Blogger Rey 3:58 PM

I've been a fan of Parokya since their Buloy days and cross-dressing gigs. I've lost contact after I went here in Singapore in 2001.

Seen them again live in Myx Live after I got myself a TFC digital channel. Still as crazy, but the music has now matured. The men has finally outgrown the boys. And the sound is just terrific.    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 1:55 PM

Very nice site! Vip tranny Jennings model 48 holster Chevelle vitamin r music video Cpu centenial alma matter song hardcore shemale galleries fake celeb sex clips photos accidental upskirts hardcore muscle men hardcore beats Buspar cartunnedwor    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 6:52 AM

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »    



» Post a Comment