http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

A Picture Paints A Thousand Words

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Okay, I can come up with a lot of half-wit quips for this picture:

You're better off bald.

You look like a hosed down version of Carrot Top.

The wacky hair can't take the focus off your eyebags.

What are you doing in the Women's section of a department store? And is that a shoulder bag you're carrying?

---

So I guess shocking pink isn't my color. Caren and I were trying out wigs in Shopwise Libis after our MBL game 2 weeks ago. I was looking for an afro but they were fresh out.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 5:13 AM

Whoa!

hapit na ma flamingo.

it's a good thing naka orange neckline na tshirt ka...

pero walay maka pildi kay earl in black tights (pang aerobics na leotards) and in clown makeup :D    



Comment by Blogger microvault 9:37 AM

I thought you were Ronald McDonald... without the make-up...

heheh :)

Jumangs! Add to sa imong blog links...

[microvault.blogspot.com]    



Comment by Blogger Unknown 11:38 AM

guapa ka kung toyabits ka :)    



Comment by Blogger supergio 1:03 PM

ang lupet!!!

and i don't even know what that means! hehehehe.

oi, can u redesign my template?    



Comment by Blogger bleepster 3:20 PM

i never thought you'd look so pretty in pink.

pish!    



» Post a Comment