http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

BER

September 1. I somehow feel inclined to write an entry today for my loyal readers out there (all 2 of them). Just because it's September 1. I'm only too happy to oblige (my readers will be ecstatic).

Again I'm fighting the urge to write about that co-worker of mine that pisses me off. I keep telling myself that he does not deserve my attention, but here I am ranting about him. So let's bury this topic (and him along with it).

"Ber" months are here again. And I can still remember our last office christmas party and the food I ate that day. I'm just thinking how time has really flown. August just went zip. I snapped my fingers and it's gone. I've been really busy with work, trying to finish the trainings and all the documentation required of me (a grudging price just for me to work in the morning shift again). In between those gaps I've been working on my daily tasks. When I get home I just sleep the vacant hours I have away, and wake up again to go to work. On the weekends I try to spend as much time with Caren, go to my basketball games, go to church, and spend my alone time. What an August.

I feel a vacation is needed soon. I figure, maybe in a couple of months.

--

I received an enriching e-mail from a friend today. Gayle has included me in her list of 7 people that she will pray for, an activity their church started. It feels good knowing that someone will be praying for me. I need all the prayers that I can get. I've decided on starting my own list too. Sort of like a Pay It Forward thing. Instead of the people I usually pray for (actually generalized in a short list, but I gotta stop doing that), I'm shooting for someone I know who actually needs all the holy intervention they can get. And you know what? I've come up with 7 in less than a minute. I happen to know some very needy people, God bless them.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger bleepster 6:55 PM

BER ra ba pud ko. hehehehe.    



» Post a Comment