http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Busy busy busy Part II

September so far hasn't let up. It feels like it's now 2 months in the running, they way work has been piling up. And this is just on the first 2 weeks. It has taken its toll in the form of two separate sick leaves (two days a week apart), and missing Beegee's birthday bash at the Discovery Suites last Saurday. I was really looking forward to that one, except my body had other plans. I had no choice but to rest.

--

At least, in spite of the craziness at work, I have plenty of things to look forward to this week and the next. It's like that now, my days are passing by too fast for me to plan them hour by hour, I've decided to spread them out week by week. I'm going out with my high school friends this friday, I'm subscribing to a DSL service (or hopefully call someone to talk me into it), and next week, Caren's birthday, and I'll be ordering Cagayan de Oro's finest lechon!

Of course, I have to shove a couple weeks worth of training sessions at work in between all the fun.

--

I was texting with Gio yesterday, trying to come up with at least a half-wit plan for Friday, and somehow Bananas got into the conversation. It sounded funny, so I asked him to blog about it. So far he hasn't complied yet. You should check out how he writes. Entertaining stuff.

--

I'm going to try to do the High Fidelity thing and come up with an all-time top 5 list of everything and anything -- perfect for me, the guy who whines about everything AND anything. It's time I did some self-exploration and see if I can identify the things that have stirred my glass for as far back as I can remember. Does it hurt to look at life objectively? I don't know. Does it hurt to look at life at all. Yes, a bit. But that's the whole point of it, isn't it?
« Home | Next »