http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

I came across ...

...an interesting, funny, and must-read blog today. Setting Her Free talks about one of the most discussed topics over beer -- a certain Girl. (This ranks right up there with Basketball, foot fetishes, and food... but I'm sure most would beg to differ. Including me.)

Anyway, I recommend that you check it out, and make sure to read it from the very first post. This is the blogger version of the personal experiences of practically 85% (give or take) of the male population. Worldwide. Yes ladies. We stutter and stammer when we look into your eyes because they're very pretty (others might use a different version of this gimmick). So give us a break.

This blog has quite a following. I'm sure if this guy doesn't make it, they're going to start a relief fund or something. Still don't know what I'm talking about? That's because you're still here and not checking it out! Come back later.

If the link doesn't work, paste this link

http://settingherfree.blogspot.com/

in your browser, or find it in my Link'd Blogs menu
(somewhere over there --->).
« Home | Next »

Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 2:19 PM

You're jumangs of caizine? cool blog... :)    



» Post a Comment