http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Some Poetry

This is one of the poems/lyrics I wrote during my, er, "melancholic" moments. Those are long gone, I think. :P

No matter the situation (and believe me I am a very happy person right now), I've been writing about areas like these. So don't mind me.

« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger vaN 9:24 PM

musta po!? =)

hee... was just bloghoppin... and next thing i know i stumble by your blog...i think your poetry's pretty cool, and ur blog too!!!

Anyhoo, keep bloggin!    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 1:06 PM

Keep up the good work Omni water filter cartridge gac12fcb3 klonopin overuse peru hairy teens girls 2 change control parental play station Non profit merchant account mercedes oil grades Online payment subscriber World of warcraft running of the bulls menopause breast cancer klonopin    



» Post a Comment