http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Must... not... fall... into... trap...

I've started to not blogging again. Everytime I want to, something gets in the way. Work, primarily. The only workstation I have, my laptop, which I lazily leave at the office during weekends, has reached a multitasking limit, and I cannot bear to burden my laptop with more resource-hungry applications when my work requires me to load oh-so-many.

Yep, that's my primary excuse. My second is that I am in an absolute mental block right now. I mean, I have so many thoughts running through my alimpatakan (read: mind), and that's the problem: they all just run straight out my ears, and I'm left with a buzzing sound in my head. Or more precisely, that sound a flatline makes. After work, I am usually braindead.

So I am right now sneaking in this useless blog entry just so I can write something new, and frankly I'm sick of looking at my outdated blog. Actually a lot has happened since my last blog entry. I got harrassed by cops, I attended a mass celebrated by Gaudencio Rosales, I hurt my calf and my ankle playing ball. I read a book while doing potty. See? Pretty interesting life I lead.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger vaN 10:43 PM

Hehe... yeah, i love black, too. ^_^ Thanks for droppin' by anyway. Sure, you can borrow it. =)    



Comment by Blogger bleepster 6:41 PM

hmmmmm... "harassed by cops". i hope your cornhole doesn't hurt that much.    



Comment by Blogger Don Manganar 11:25 PM

Actually, much to my relief, it wasn't that kind of harrassment. But I swear to almost peeing my pants fearing for that to happen. :)    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 6:14 PM

This is very interesting site... »    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 7:42 PM

Very nice site! bontril homepage School band website templates web site development tool Cheap international prepaid calling card russia 2004 marketing group board members email directors Rollover stock 401k Cellulite beach bbandt online bill payment isuzu 4jb1tc Land rover arden Short block saab interior design mission style Issue dresses 8 honeywell humidifiers Phendimetrazine 100 pill on line Botox salivary glands mexican buy provigil    



» Post a Comment