http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

a rant about work... episode 3.

This is how I feel about work sometimes --

Comic (click here)

I can almost swear that this dialogue has gone through my head a few times already. Such are the comforts and benefits of a hyperactive imagination and the relative lack of balls to apply these things in real-ife.

The good part is, my workload has become considerably lighter despite all the new stuff coming in. The new guys I've trained are now 6 months into the job, and they have also considerably done well. I've unloaded quite a lot of stuff on them, which is only fair since I'll be shouldering whole new motherloads of sh...tuff in a few weeks' time.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 6:18 PM

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »    



» Post a Comment