http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Some words to live by



If you don't remember this quote, you didn't watch Coach Carter. This was beautifully delivered by Rick Gonzalez (look him up if you're into that kind of thing.) While the Richmond High Basketball team was taking their exams inside the gym. This was the defining point of the movie for me (right next to the drug-related shooting Rick's character's cousin violently dies from). I have been looking for this quote so I could have it framed and I can wear it around my neck. Yeah, it's like that. That's how much I embrace these words.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger vaN 5:04 PM

"Deepest Fear" ...I could remember that was part of our lesson way back in 6th grade. Thanks for reminding me. =) Keep bloggin!    



Comment by Blogger bleepster 1:43 PM

i knew it sounded familiar. i like this one... very optimistic. something someone like me needs, very badly. =)    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 1:02 AM

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »    



» Post a Comment