http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wakka wakka wakka

This video was taken at the University of Michigan. Two students dress up as Pac-Man and The Ghost (his nemesis, in case the name doesn't register). Pacman screams in horror as The Ghost chases him yelling "Wakka wakka wakka." Just Hilarious.

Okay now here's something that was sadly lacking at my college. People dressing up as video game characters and chasing each other around campus. This was something that was right up my and my group of friends' alley. Huge laugh trip for us and for the whole school. Probably get us suspended too, knowing our school president. Ah the price of fame.

Have a looksee.
Video Link
« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger vaN 8:07 PM

Hi kuya Don! :D musta na po???

Anyhoo, I can't see the video.


Hope u have a wonderful new year!!!    



Comment by Blogger yayam 9:24 PM

cant see the video too..nwei, enjoy the rest of the year don! :D    



Comment by Blogger Don Manganar 10:45 PM

Sorry you guys couldn't see the video. It's acutally a Quicktime movie and annoyingly requires you to download Quicktime if you don't have it yet. I think I have the video saved somewhere, I guess I'll just send it to you.

Happy new year :)    



» Post a Comment