http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Cool Blogs

Millions of blogs.
Thousands of nominees.
151 finalists.
Thirty winners.

Bloggies 2006 is on, and the votes are in on the best blogs of the previous year. I'm making a point to visit all the blogs nominated, see what gets people to read them. I'd say I've only been to 5 percent of the blogs nominated (I'm a regular feeder off Engadget and BoingBoing), and I've never visited the personal blogs nominated. They seem interesting enough. And they seem to have fully transcended blogging as a medium for mass communication rather than a closed circle for private pleasures only. Got something to say? Blog it.

And if after you've examined the list, I'm sure you've wondered "Where are the Filipino blogs?" Well, they aren't on that list. They blog awards seems based on nominations, and I don't think this isn't a too known award-giving body yet. If you want to carry on the pursuit of Pinoy glory (a la Manny Pacquiao) in the world of blogs, then check out the Pinoy winners here.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger vaN 5:36 PM

Hi kuya Don! :D droppin by!    



Comment by Blogger vaN 5:37 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.    



Comment by Blogger yayam 8:35 PM

postsecret is on the list. :D yep, blogging has become a bit more than just a journal or something.. :)    



» Post a Comment