http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Poop stories

I have been holding off posting here due to several reasons:


  1. I've been contemplating moving to a new blog, or at least updating the design. I've always thought that the title to this present one sounded a bit too cheeseball. And though it conveys how I think and feel at times, well, I don't know what else. The title just sounds too corny.

  2. I've been busy running around the city preparing for my trip which is this weekend (already!). I'm being sent to our main office in the US for some made up training. I say made up because I think they're sending me (and a fellow worker) so that they'll have a reason to tie me up with a contract. Which they did. Which I signed anyway. But just like in everything else, I refuse to dwell on the negative. Think of it this way, I have job security for the next two years. Now if I can only get that promotion...

  3. I've suddenly had renewed my addiction to gaming, as I've been alternating playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted, and DotA. I've been looking for added ways to destress lately, and hearing my inner demons breathe collective sighs of relief after all my frustrations are vented out on the games.


And that's it. So hear I am again, sitting for the last 40 minutes trying to think of what to say next. What should I write? Manny Pacquiao demolishing Erik Morales like it was a mismatch? Kobe scoring 81 points in a game (ho-hum... *yawn*)? The Philippine budget deficit narrowing? Our neighbor's dog pooped on our front step yet again? What's the similarity between these topics? They're all good news, but they were expected. Except for the dog-pooping. So I'm happy for Manny and the Philippines and happy for Kobe and my Lakers, and hysterically laughing because my landlord will be breathing expletives again once he starts cleaning up the stuff the dog happily leaves for him everyday. I caught the dog doing it once, and I swear it was wagging its tail and smiling like he feels that my landlord appreciates what he does.

Incessant rambling.

I have to stop now because I am now telling stories about poop, and that's not always a good sign. They say all topics and conversations lead there anyway, so I'm gonna stop right here since it looks like I've accomplished that.

By the way, thanks Nina for reminding me that I had a blog to update. I know I have the power to write or rewrite anything here, but I'll stick with the poop stories. In order for us not to get grossed out, let's just pretend that this was a scientific study, something for the good of mankind.

Later.
« Home | Next »

» Post a Comment