http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

The Adventures of Mang Jose - DC Episode

Mang Jose goes to DC.

I already posted an entry on my trip to DC. These are some of the pictures that were taken. There are some more on my Flickr page.

I haven't had time to blog because of, oh I don't know, work?


Image hosting by Photobucket





Image hosting by Photobucket





Image hosting by Photobucket






Image hosting by Photobucket





Image hosting by Photobucket




More adventures to come.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger Display Nameā„¢ 7:53 PM

ulan ulan sad dha mangs?

oi pasalubong! wahehehhehe =) chocolates daghan kaayo!! =)    



Comment by Blogger Don Manganar 11:20 PM

Dili cya rainy season karon. It's sunny and the wind is still a bit chilly.

Hehehe cge chocolates daghan :P    



Comment by Blogger Unknown 5:48 PM

nice pix mang jose. :0). pag-ayo-ayo diha bai. nus-a uli?    



Comment by Blogger girlay 8:16 PM

oi! chocolates daghan! ako pud mangz ha chocolates...daghan! hehehe...i loooove dark chocolates...haha!    



Comment by Blogger supergio 8:08 PM

adto ka ila subway?

or sa white house?

warning, DO NOT TRY TO PLAY or even act like a gunman outside the whitehouse. There are guys who look like trees but carry big guns. And they give you cavity searches too.

don't ask why I know.

I'm still traumatized.    



Comment by Blogger Don Manganar 10:22 AM

I was scared enough just taking photos. But it was all good. No secret service guys hiding behind trees or something like that.    



» Post a Comment