http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

What's Going On???

A lot of my friends' blogs bordering towards inactivity lately. Posting either once every 2 weeks, or barely once a month at all. One even went on a 'blog leave.' Hmmmm. I smell a conspiracy. The are being given more tasks that they can barely blog anymore! Or school is becoming such a pain that blogging now takes a backseat to studies?!?! More time with the wife and kids? Are you kidding?? What is this world coming to???

I'm sorry. This onshore assignment drives me nuts sometimes.

I'll find something else to read for the meantime. Maybe a real book. Haven't seen one of those in a while.


« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger governor nathan 8:15 AM

you should buy lots of books there in US.. i think it's cheaper there...or is it? hehe    



Comment by Blogger TheWriter 4:17 PM

Buy books that you won't find here in the Philippines. Hey, Don, if you have time and can find "How to Grow Novels" by Sol Stein there, bai, could you please buy it for me? I'll pay you back, I promise. Thanks.    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 10:16 PM

Excellent, love it! Oprah in a bikini Laser tattoo removal foley medisave.ca lexapro depression medication from canada nude football players Moen extensa stainless faucet dangers of lexapro volvo performance Http www.cyber pills.biz didrex    



» Post a Comment