http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Random Post No. 1

Now here's something blogworthy --

I just deleted ALL my messages in my phone. ALL. By freaking accident, and without my firsthand knowledge. 1 minute I looked at it, and the inbox was as empty as the day it was bought.

2 years worth of saved messages. GONE.

Well, that's that. Nothing more I can do to change all that. Unless I had that cool flying car that went back in time and a weird friend named Doc. That's not gonna happen.

================

So back to blogging I go. I haven't written anything in a while. Busy busy busy. I have to really dig in this time, having gotten the promotion and all, so I layed off all the stuff that used to get me in trouble at work before. Lots of admin stuff, paperwork, documents, meetings, stuff that I hate, which I now have to do with a frigging smile on my face.

Oh well. Comes with the territory, I guess. More rants soon. I have to get back to work. And to the frigging smiling.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 7:53 AM

you've been gone a long time indeed. hey, congrats on the promotion (i forgot if i already congratulated you...hehehe.)    



Comment by Blogger TheWriter 9:50 AM

Deleted them all, eh? Congratulations! Now you're free...    



Comment by Blogger bleepster 10:18 PM

tsk tsk tsk. all those mushy messages, gone. all because of one silly button. hehehehehe.    



Comment by Blogger Display Nameā„¢ 2:16 PM

omg! ang happy anniversary na greeting ni caren diha?!?!?! back up lagi, maski type nimo manually into a word document, apil date and time ug mga smiley. hehe!!!    



Comment by Blogger girlay 4:53 AM

its alright...you can forget it in time...i did that already and i forgot about it! =)    



Comment by Blogger James 3:48 PM

Ohmigod. That happened to me too. But fortunately, I didn't sweep out everything. It was my fault anyway. Great posts. How do I get linked? Kinda new.    



Comment by Blogger yayam 8:09 PM

2 years?? o_O

at least may space na.;)    



Comment by Blogger mungkey 8:55 AM

don juan, my friend.. i have a suggestion. you go visit this link ... ull feel better ... [feel .better.link]

=)    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 1:19 PM

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »    



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous 5:03 PM

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Choice pharmacy services inc and capital wholesale Movies nevada city ca nexium order pal pay model t go kart toyota cometic Car+talking+gps Leather strap on London video surveillance Vitamin+c+complex Uv-curable ink flatbed printers cocomo model    



» Post a Comment