http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Take 2

I've been using after-office hours (in case my bosses start bloghopping)to continue working on making my blog look owned and original as it can be -- and I think I've made a few dents into that possibility. I've cleaned the layout, fixed some of the tags, mix-matched my colors (This is a lie. My website is mostly black and white). I think it looks presentable enough. But it doesn't end here. More updating to come.

---

It's that time of the week again! No, not my menstrual cycle. I don't have one. I'm a guy, if you haven't noticed. It's friday again! My most favorite weekday. Why? Simply because it means the weekend is here! Duh.

Anyway, if you've been following my posts, I've declared Fridays as Rants/Raves day (See last friday's post). Every Friday I complain about something, and also rave about something else. How's that for an almost surefire post every friday? At least I can add 1 entry per week that I can read myself (I find the stuff I write funny sometimes. Like reading the Sunday comics).

And awaaaaay we go.

Here's this week's rant:


Now THAT was a pretty long rant. I apologize, I've been fuming on this for too long. I'm even thinking of starting a different blog for this topic. Nah. I'd be wasting my time talking about him -- a notion I'm not particularly very excited with.

And for this week's RAVING news --


---

Alright, I think this post has gone on looooooong enough. In case you haven't noticed, you've already wasted half your friday reading this. :) Sorry.

Anyway, it's a friday! So go do what you do and make sure you do it right. Peace.
« Home | Next »

Comment by Blogger matt 9:31 AM

jumangz, i just talked with rhea early this morning via google talk. went on for like 1 1/2 hours. this thing rocks. what's your google account name?    



Comment by Blogger bleepster 7:42 PM

on the slacker:
i can very well relate to that. just remember that some people are like shit. you hate them but you can't live without them.

about google talk:
i think MSN is trying to catch up. they already changed their interface. so now it already has a "start a conversation" link which is quite useless because it doesn't work at all.    



» Post a Comment